This video shows you how to create a nice looking landing page from a fresh install of WordPress, using the free version of Beaver Builder and a free theme from WordPress.org, as part of my Making Pro Plugins course on setting up and launching a WordPress plugin business. It goes through:
- Configuring basic WordPress settings for a sales site
- Installing and configuring a free theme with a logo and layouts that are good for a landing page
- Installing Beaver Builder
- Creating the landing page using their drag + drop tools, configuring row layouts, adding text and photos, changing the spacing, adding a button to buy the product, quickly duplicate content, and more
- Adding a contact form using Ninja Forms (free)
By the end, I have the landing page and contact form ready to go for my new plugin: ChimpBridge.
This already assumes you have Easy Digital Downloads (free) installed on the site and a download (product) created, which you can do by going to Plugins > Add New. If you don’t that’s fine, you can just skip the part on adding a button to purchase the product.
Want to have that button show an email signup instead? Check out my tutorial on creating an email signup form using Boxzilla and MailChimp for WordPress!
We are excited to introduce our good friend and a long-time Beaver Builder power user, Cami MacNamara. In this post,…
Wondering how to add appointment booking to your Beaver Builder site? For any business that relies on appointments, such as…