Do you eat, sleep, and breathe code? Beaver Builder is the foundation underneath tens of thousands of websites. Your code will see millions of users per day on some of the biggest WordPress sites in existence.
Our development team is small. This means you'll have a major influence on the direction of our product.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to chat. Don't worry, we won't ask you to defend your editor, nor your preference for spaces or tabs.
- Collaborate with the team on exciting new projects for all of our products including the Beaver Builder plugin, theme, and Beaver Themer, our add-on for the Beaver Builder plugin.
- Test, review, and merge patches submitted by internal developers or third party contributors for minor releases.
- Work on bug fixes submitted by the support team and assist them with diagnosing technical issues for customers.
- Experience with custom WordPress plugin and theme development and a deep understanding of core WordPress functions including hooks, WP_Query, post meta and CPTs.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities. You can track down tricky bugs with ease.
- Great English writing skills and comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
- Self-motivated and works well independently as part of a fully distributed team.
- Above all, generally loves what you're doing and wants to grow as a developer through collaboration, feedback, and learning experiences.
We're looking for a developer that can have overlap with US timezones but other than that, you can work wherever you like. We're a fully distributed team working from our homes all across the globe.
This position has been filled, but we'll be looking to fill another here soon! Please feel free to apply below if interested.
Do any of these positions sound interesting? Get in touch and let us know why you'd be a perfect fit.
In order to be considered, please put the job title you are applying for in the subject of your message.