Hi, we're Beaver Builder – one of the fastest-growing companies in the WordPress space. Our flagship product is our page builder plugin. “We” are currently 17 wonderful people spread out all over the world.
We're looking to bring a new member on to the team to assist in growing our YouTube Channel. Our company takes pride in having a positive company culture. We all enjoy working together and have fun doing it. We have a passionate user community and we can guarantee your work will meet the eyeballs of tens of thousands of fans and Beaver Builder users.
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious creative video marketing professional, who is organized and can work with all aspects of video creation to include: coming up with content ideas, shooting screencast tutorials, editing, publishing, and engaging with the community. We believe good marketing means presenting great solutions to genuine problems, not loud, in-your-face advertising, or manipulative tactics.
Responsibilities could include…
- Experimentation – Work with us to come up with creative new ideas to bring in new customers and keep existing ones. Take an idea from planning through execution and measuring results. A failed experiment isn’t a loss if we learn something significant.
- Content Calendar – Develop ideas for video content and build a plan to consistently upload content for our YouTube subscribers.
- Record Screencasts – Create video tutorials for lead generation and existing customer base.
- Post Production – Ability to edit engaging videos and add necessary intros, overlays, and outros.
- On-Page SEO – Optimize content for YouTube search engine rankings.
- Community Engagement – Reply to comments and share feedback with the team for continuous product improvements.
- Collaborate with Support Team – Work closely with our support team to create tutorial videos for our Knowledge Base and Documentation.
- Promote Product Releases – Produce content highlighting the new features and benefits in the latest version of our product to share on YouTube and our blog.
- Outstanding English communication skills (spoken and written) – Applications that do not exhibit clear, concise writing will be discarded without reply.
- Experience working in a marketing team – Not only have you worked in a marketing team for at least a year, but you have a solid list of achievements that demonstrate your ability to successfully lead projects. You also have a list of failures and lessons learned.
- Cares about the details – You realize that even a small tweak can have a big impact. You take pride in reviewing content and making sure it meets your standards.
- Owns both successes and failures – You practice Extreme Ownership. When a project you’re leading turns into a disaster, you own it. You never point the finger at others.
- Self-motivated and works well independently – Meaning you don’t need to be nudged every step of the way and are proactive in tackling things that need to be done without direction. You should embrace the opportunity to level up, learn something new, and really dig into it.
- Comfortable working remotely – We’re a fully remote company. We work from home, coffee shops, and co-working spaces. You must be confident that remote work is going to suit you. Ideally, you have some experience working remotely.
- Welcomes criticism and genuinely wants to grow as a professional – We’re big on pushing each other to be better. That’s how we grow as individuals and a team. It’s one thing to accept criticism and another to ask for it and use it to level up.
Nice to Have
- Comfortable appearing on camera and/or voicing-over content.
- Web design and development chops.
- Ability to review Video Analytics data.
- Experience using Beaver Builder.
We’re looking for someone that can have some overlap with US timezones but other than that, you can work wherever you like. We’re a fully distributed team working from our homes all across the globe.
This is a project-based contract position with the opportunity for growth.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Software/equipment budget. If there’s something you need to work, we’ll pay for it.
- A positive company culture. We all enjoy working together and have fun doing it.
- A passionate and engaged audience.
- An environment that gives you the opportunity to solve meaningful problems and grow as an individual.
How to Apply
Shoot an email to hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] com using the subject, Beaver Builder Video Marketer, with your resume and some info about you, your projects, and why you'd like to work for Beaver Builder.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!