Full-Stack Laravel Developer
Hi, we're FastLine Media – an established product company in the WordPress space. Our flagship product is our page builder plugin, Beaver Builder. We are a small remote team with wonderful people spread out all over the world. We have a passionate user community and can guarantee your work will meet the eyeballs of thousands of Beaver Builder users.
We're looking to bring on a new full-time team member to help with the SaaS component of our newest product, Assistant. As a Full-Stack Developer, you’ll be working with other talented individuals on Assistant's Laravel API and user facing React application.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to chat. Don't worry, we won't ask you to defend your editor, nor your preference for spaces or tabs.
- Architect, build, test, and deploy new features on a scalable SaaS platform.
- Collaborate with frontend developers to build API endpoints or services that power our user facing React application and WordPress plugins.
- Maintain a load balanced server environment on DigitalOcean using technologies such as MySQL, Redis, and Spaces object storage.
- Create, manage, and prioritize issues on GitHub related to bugs or new features.
- Help us shape the future of our creative tools by proposing new ideas and features for our Beaver Builder and Assistant products.
- Ability to lead and ensure the success of development projects.
- Diverse development experience including backend and frontend technologies.
- Experience developing SaaS applications and public API's.
- In-depth knowledge of Laravel or similar PHP frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL, Redis, and object storage.
- In-depth knowledge of command line tools such as git, npm, and webpack.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working remotely.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience with WordPress or Beaver Builder is a huge plus.
We’re looking for a developer that overlaps with the Pacific Standard Time (PST) timezone but other than that, you can work wherever you like. We’re a fully distributed team working from our homes all across the globe.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- Medical benefits.
- Software and equipment budget.
- A positive and fun company culture.
How to Apply
Fill out our contact form using the subject, Full-Stack Laravel Developer, with your resume and some info about you, your projects, and why you'd like to work for Beaver Builder.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!