Hi, we're Beaver Builder – one of the fastest growing companies in the WordPress space. Our flagship product is our page builder plugin. “We” are currently 16 wonderful people spread out all over the world.
We're looking to bring on a new team member to help with the development of our newest product, Assistant. As a React Developer, you’ll be working alongside other talented individuals on the Assistant team to bring this new and exciting platform to the world.
Our company takes pride in a positive company culture. We all enjoy working together and have fun doing it. We have a passionate user community and we can guarantee your work will meet the eyeballs of tens of thousands of fans and Beaver Builder users.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to chat. Don't worry, we won't ask you to defend your editor, nor your preference for spaces or tabs.
- Develop – Bring provided mockups and prototypes of Assistant apps to life using React, Redux, and related technologies.
- Collaborate – Work with the team on components and packages that will be used across our Beaver Builder, Assistant plugin, and Assistant SaaS properties.
- Innovate – Make an impact and help us shape the future of our creative tools by proposing new ideas for Assistant apps and features.
- Maintain – Troubleshoot issues submitted by the support team and assist them with diagnosing technical issues for customers.
- A general understanding of WordPress – At a minimum, you’ve worked with WordPress in the past. Experience with plugin and theme development is a huge plus.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities – You can track down tricky bugs with ease and don’t give up on tough challenges.
- Great English communication skills(spoken and written) – Applications that do not exhibit clear, concise communication skills will be discarded without reply.
- Cares about the details – You realize that even a small tweak can have a big impact. You take pride in reading through code and making sure it meets your standards.
- Self-motivated and works well independently – You don’t need to be nudged every step of the way and are proactive in tackling things that need to be done without direction.
- Comfortable working remotely – We’re a fully remote company. We work from home, coffee shops, and co-working spaces. You must be confident that remote work is going to suit you. Ideally, you have some experience working remotely.
- Welcomes criticism and genuinely wants to grow as a professional – We’re big on pushing each other to be better. That’s how we grow as individuals and a team. It’s one thing to accept criticism and another to ask for it and use it to level up.
- Passionate about your work – Above all, generally loves what you’re doing and wants to grow as a developer through collaboration, feedback and learning experiences.
We’re looking for a developer that can have some overlap with US timezones but other than that, you can work wherever you like. We’re a fully distributed team working from our homes all across the globe.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Software/equipment budget. If there’s something you need to work, we’ll pay for it.
- A positive company culture. We all enjoy working together and have fun doing it.
- An environment that gives you the opportunity solve meaningful problems and work with the latest web technologies.
How to Apply
Shoot an email to hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] com using the subject, React Developer, with your resume and some info about you, your projects, and why you'd like to work for Beaver Builder.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!