Hi, we're Beaver Builder – one of the fastest-growing companies in the WordPress space. Our flagship product is our page builder plugin. “We” are currently 17 wonderful people spread out all over the world.
We're looking to bring a new member on to the team to assist with inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation. Our company takes pride in having a positive company culture. We all enjoy working together and have fun doing it. We have a passionate user community and we can guarantee your work will meet the eyeballs of tens of thousands of fans and Beaver Builder users.
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious creative marketing professional, who is organized and can work with a team of writers, graphic designers, and guest bloggers. We believe good marketing means presenting great solutions to genuine problems, not loud, in-your-face advertising, or manipulative tactics.
Responsibilities could include…
- Experimentation – Work with us to come up with creative new ideas to bring in new customers and keep existing ones. Take an idea from planning through execution and measuring results. A failed experiment isn’t a loss if we learn something significant.
- Content Calendar – Organize and manage content for our email subscribers and blog audience. Perform keyword research and have a keen eye for grammar, spelling, and clear, concise writing.
- On-Page SEO – Optimize content for Google search engine rankings.
- Guest Blogging – Identify and coordinate guest blogging opportunities.
- Joint Ventures – Collaborate with WordPress professionals and companies to find win-win opportunities.
- Email Marketing – Use marketing automation software (Drip) to drive traffic to our blogs, increase engagement, and share company news to our 55,000+ email subscribers.
- Promote Product Releases – Produce content highlighting the new features and benefits in the latest version of our product and promote it via email, social media, and other channels.
- Social Media – Share content through various channels (Facebook, Twitter), ensuring a strong web presence, and communicate with the audience to help answer questions and increase engagement.
- Outstanding English communication skills (spoken and written) – Applications that do not exhibit clear, concise writing will be discarded without reply.
- Experience working in a marketing team – Not only have you worked in a marketing team for at least a year, but you have a solid list of achievements that demonstrate your ability to successfully lead projects. You also have a list of failures and lessons learned.
- Cares about the details – You realize that even a small tweak to copy can have a big impact. You take pride in reading through copy and making sure it meets your standards.
- Owns both successes and failures – You practice Extreme Ownership. When a project you’re leading turns into a disaster, you own it. You never point the finger at others.
- Self-motivated and works well independently – Meaning you don’t need to be nudged every step of the way and are proactive in tackling things that need to be done without direction. You should embrace the opportunity to level up, learn something new, and really dig into it.
- Comfortable working remotely – We’re a fully remote company. We work from home, coffee shops, and co-working spaces. You must be confident that remote work is going to suit you. Ideally, you have some experience working remotely.
- Welcomes criticism and genuinely wants to grow as a professional – We’re big on pushing each other to be better. That’s how we grow as individuals and a team. It’s one thing to accept criticism and another to ask for it and use it to level up.
Nice to Have
- Able to Create video content for YouTube.
- Web design and development chops.
- Ability to review Google Analytics data.
- Experience using Beaver Builder.
We’re looking for someone that can have some overlap with US timezones but other than that, you can work wherever you like. We’re a fully distributed team working from our homes all across the globe.
This is a project-based contract position with the opportunity for growth.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Software/equipment budget. If there’s something you need to work, we’ll pay for it.
- A positive company culture. We all enjoy working together and have fun doing it.
- A passionate and engaged audience.
- An environment that gives you the opportunity to solve meaningful problems and grow as an individual.
How to Apply
Shoot an email to hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] com using the subject, Beaver Builder Content Marketer, with your resume and some info about you, your projects, and why you'd like to work for Beaver Builder.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!